Today's Tuesday Treat is for Chocolate Trifle, an easy to make, yummy chocolate treat. Make one for your loved ones tonight! It is that easy.
1 package brownie mix
1 package instant chocolate pudding
1/2 cup water
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 8oz. container frozen whipped topping (thawed)
1 12oz. container frozen whipped topping (thawed)
1 bar chocolate candy
- Prepare brownie mix per box directions and cool immediately. Cut into 1 inch sections.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water, and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth then fold in 8 ounces of whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- In a glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture, and half of the 12oz. whipped topping. Repeat layers. Shave chocolate on top as a garnish. Refrigerate for 8 hours before serving.
- Not a fan of chocolate? No problem, substitute caramel, vanilla, butterscotch, etc.
- Add mint for a seasonal/wintery flare.
- You can drastically reduce the sugar content of this by getting all sugar free ingredients but it also will reduce the yumminess.
- Make for your hunny and include a handmade card with a window box planter to get spring flowers started!