Thursday, November 01, 2012

Ready, Set, Write!

It is officially that time of the year. 12:01am, November 1st, 2012. As I am most assuredly writing away with manic abandon (or snoozing...), this is pre-blogged for your kick off pleasure.

2012 NaNoWriMo logo design

Start your novel now! Add me as a NaNo buddy (my profile- text beside my picture will say "add as buddy" and "send NaNoMail") if you'd like. I'll happily exchange NaNoMails with you if you are looking for encouragement during NaNo. Considering donating to the program to help ensure they have enough funding to do this again next year. $10 gets you a fancy digital halo for your account like I have.

I will be posting my NaNo journal again this year. You can read the posts from last year here. Read from the bottom of the page to the top if you want them in order. They were posted in a sort of weekly digest format rather than a daily journal. I may do that again this year. We'll see what time allows. Happy writing folks!

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: