- Family cookout that includes burgers and cheesy mets, grilled veggies, homemade desserts, relaxation in the pool, sparklers (no fireworks allowed in our neighborhood), and s'mores at the bonfire. Yes, we can have a bonfire, but no fireworks. Makes total sense, no?
- Lots of yard work to make up for the past month of my complete inability to cope with work exhaustion. Need to mow, weed the garden, clean the patio, and probably clean out the gutters. Seriously, there are 2 and 3 feet tall trees growing on top of the house.
- Give the cats baths. There are 4 of them if you count the April Fool's Day kitten we received unexpectedly this year. None of them are going to cooperate. It is going to be a blood bath. I'm already predicting at least one of us will require first aid, if not stitches, after the fact.
- Go to the cemetery to decorate my aunt's grave, as July 4th is her birthday and I haven't went to pay my respects since the funeral 9.5 years ago. Also, my cousin passed this weekend and I was unable to attend the funeral because of work. They are both buried in the same cemetery. Yellow mini roses for my cousin and red, white, and blue daylillies for my aunt. All grow here at the house.
- Write. A lot. Not on my trilogy though. Book 2 is ready for the 1st revision (maybe that will happen during this time since I have time to kill). Book 3 will not be started until NaNo 2012 season as is my custom. During my internet hiatus, I have been working through the idea stage of a new story to start once Immortalis is completed. I will continue with the background work while using it as a reason to finally learn how to use Liquid Story Binder to its full potential. I have a lot of work to do.
What is going on this coming week for you?
Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS