Wednesday, March 06, 2013

A Birthday Surprise

It is my birthday this week. I am 29 years old. So guess who got a new nephew for their birthday? This girl did! My brother and sister-in-law welcomed their first child yesterday at 6:11 pm. He is named after my maternal grandfather and the s-i-l's maternal grandfather, neither of whom lived long enough to see their grandchild. Baby PL came into the world almost a week late at 8 pounds 13 ounces and 20.5 inches. I have so many pictures (but I will not post them out of respect for bro and s-i-l), including one that was captured at just the right moment so he is sticking his tongue out at us! So freaking cute. I'm over the moon and can't wait to go see him again. Momma and baby are doing just fine. Daddy is still a little stressed out, but I expect he will be until they finally bring PL and Momma home after Thursday.

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: