Monday, September 12, 2011

My family is awesome!

So I'm still technically "away" right now due to some unforeseen events and may continue my "away" status for an unknown ETA. It sucks. But, there has been some silver linings to these dark clouds.

I went to visit my Mom and Dad for a few days before my brother got married. The wedding was fun. The morning after I arrived here, my Grandma (Mom's mom) made me pot roast. *drool* That was so awesome. It is my favorite homemade food. Then the next night, she made me meatloaf, my 2nd favorite homemade food. It was awesome too. My Grandma is amazing. She always makes me my favorite foods, if Mom doesn't beat her to it, when I come to visit. I love her so much!


Needless to say, I'm having a good time. I miss my cats but I enjoy visiting my family.


Love is love, no matter the back story. <3

1 comment:

Arts in the Family said...

I'm hungry now and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich wont do.

Alberto Ramirez Jr.