Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday Thought: Live Life...

There are some amazing quotes about life. I have had such things on my mind for a couple reasons. One, a woman I went to high school with many years ago lost her younger brother last week in a car wreck. He was 25. And the second is that the school district where my little sisters attend have had 2 student deaths this school year, one due to a wreck and one a suicide. Life is precious. Goodreads has a great collection of quotes. Following are a few of my favorite.

"You gotta dance like there's nobody is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, and live like it's Heaven on Earth." William W. Purkey

"In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: it goes on." Robert Frost

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." George Bernard Shaw

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." Stephen King, Shawshank Redemption

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You got to go out and kick ass." Maya Angelou

"There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be." John Lennon

Go out there and live life to the fullest. Remember we aren't promised tomorrow so live like today is your last and you'll be okay.


No comments: