Saturday, December 01, 2012

Shoe Art

While bored with E & L tonight, I decided to break out some plain white canvas shoes and sharpies. I didn't have anything else to do right that moment so it seemed like a good idea at the time. Here is the fruit of today's artistic endeavor.

 Sun and moon shoes. :) Bicolor laces and an open book included!

 Bubbles, stripes, stacked sticks, and flowers on the sides.

 A fountain pen, more flowers, and a checkerboard on the other sides.

 A dragon and a lacy thing on part of the backs.

 Bouncing balls and layered ovals on the other part of the back.

 What do you think?

I had a lot of fun with these and can't wait to wear them. I think I'm going to wear them to the TGIO party tomorrow. I shouldn't be anywhere near mud there. :)

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3

1 comment:

Arts in the Family said...

Pretty neat!

Alberto Ramirez Jr.