Friday, December 14, 2012

Terrible Shooting in Connecticut

My thoughts are for the families dealing with the tragedy in a Connecticut elementary school this morning. Conflicting reports keep surfacing so I don't know the details for sure, other than innocent people lost their lives today. What a heartbreaking experience to go through, regardless of the time of year. Peace to those poor sweet babies and the adults that have lost their lives and strength to those fighting to make it through this nightmare.

I'm keeping my eye on the news reports as they become available. I am vividly reminded, as these pictures of evacuating children scroll over the screen, of the fact that I have two little sisters in school and I can't keep the cold sweat and chill bumps at bay. Please stay safe out there folks.

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: