Sunday, August 26, 2012

Botany Research

It has been a rough week so I'm throwing myself into research with the hopes that I can get lost for a while. For the record, there is not enough coffee or alcohol in this county to make this week any better. *grumble*

Anyways, so I have seen some beautiful pictures of rural roads with flora and fauna tunnels. I have seen such locally way out in the boonies, as well as in some suburbs. The rural ones are natural formations following the creation of a road. The suburban ones are a result of meticulous landscaping and planning usually covering a driveway. Either way, they are very beautiful. Check out a Google search of "tree tunnel" for some amazing photos. I wish I could post them here, but I really don't want to be sued.

Think of the literary possibilities for such a driveway or road. Different times of day. Different weather. The scenes are literally running rampant through my mind right now. Off I go to do some research on local flora and fauna involved in natural tree tunnels and in landscape based tree tunnels.

Someone drink a few shots for me today. Espresso or vodka, I'm not picky.

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: