It is annoying when people:
- Act like I must be 12 years old because I look a lot younger than I am.
- Speak over me because I am literally shorter than them.
- Call me weird because I don’t get blitzed every night, don’t slack while working, and tend to follow the rules however stupid they may seem.
- Assume that I have no life experiences and/or must be very immature because I am not married and do not have children.
- Say “One day I’d love to be a writer.” You either are a writer or you are not.
Just so its clear, I know I do annoying things too. Sometimes I'm not actively aware that I am doing them though. You would not insult me if you called me on the following:
- Running a conversation and/or just not getting the hint that its time to stop talking.
- Ignoring a speaker because I either don't hear them or don't realize they are talking specifically to me.
- Getting lost in my own mind and shutting out everyone else as I work in a mindless haze.
- Singing and dancing as I go about my business when I have no talent in either.
- Refusing a social invite because I actually enjoy being a shut-in most of the time even though I complain about not having anything to do.
Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS