Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Five: Tech I Want To Buy


I love technology but I am very resistant to trying new things, simply because I understand that they will come out with a "newer and better" version within 6-9 months.

  1. Wireless Repeater- The signal in my house sucks. 'Nuff said.
  2. Kindle Fire- I love my Kindle Keyboard but it is very limited in the stuff it can do. Now that Amazon is likely coming out with 2 more Fires, it is likely that the $199 price tag will drop and I will snatch one up by Christmas.
  3. Smart Phone- I loathe cell phones. I hate being tethered to the damn thing. And I hate touch screen phones. The smudges make my OCD go into hyper drive. But it is getting to the point that if I don't have a smart phone, then I'm not going to be able to function away from my computer. Lame.
  4. Computer for the kids- The girls need to start learning how to use a computer. It will be a nightmare, I know. But it will definitely be good for them.
  5. DVR- So that I don't have to watch Dad's shows the one time a week that I want to watch TV, a DVR would be so handy... my show could get taped and I could watch it at my leisure. Well, I do that already by watching it on Hulu I guess. Hmm...
Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: