Sunday, July 22, 2012

Success!

I finished my read-through finally! Let me repeat... I hate, hate, hate editing. It is my least favorite part of writing. But it is part of it so I do it. Yes, I have a wonderful editor, but that doesn't mean I get to slack off and give him the 1st draft and make him deal with it. I sent it to him this evening and the file I sent was revision #3. As I did the read-through, I edited for clarity, passive voice, and continuity. We'll see how good a job I did once he has a chance to look it over. I'm still somewhat close to when I figured I'd finish (the 20th). Depending on his other projects and stuff going on in his life, I'll have Immo2 ready for Beta readers before long. No ETA, just soon. :D As always, I will update you when I have more information.

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: