Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Launching into NaNo and November!

The NaNo is officially under way! I am going to *try* to keep my procrastination limited this year so my internet activity needs to be lowered. A lot. I'll be checking in from time to time with updates but I don't know if I'll make it daily or not. More than likely, I'll post something like X/50,000 words written. My Twitter is likely to be updated semi-regularly. The same goes for Facebook. Bear with me this month folks. The "daily" postings will recommence on December 1st, maybe with some changes. I don't really know until December gets here. If you signed up for the NaNo, you can add me as a writing buddy. I'm going to keep up with email so send me a shout if you are stuck or need some encouragement. That kind of procrastination is cool. I have a daily post scheduled for every day this month of writing prompts for those that keep finding themselves stuck. All prompts have been paraphrased from Writer's Digest. All images were collected through Wikicommons. Good luck everyone!

No comments: