Monday, October 31, 2011

1 day

Ahhhh! Hours from now, NaNo starts! I'm ready!

I have 30 days of frozen lunch/dinners, easy mac and ramen, and lunchmeat. I have collected all my supplies, double and triple checked the list. Everyone knows what's about to happen. Half my friends and family think I'm nuts, the rest just keep muttering "here we go again" and something about vacationing until after the New Year.
Whatever, I'm ready. I have a schedule and goals. I've been popping in and out on the forums.

I have a couple things to do today. 1st of all, I have to clean my house. Like, manically clean. Especially the bedroom and bathroom, where I will be spending most of my time. If I can't see the rest of the house, it really isn't dirty right? I purposely got up early today so that I would be able to fall into bed sometime around 2pm this afternoon. Yeah, I'm one of those folks that starts writing at 12:01am on November 1st. I'll sleep from 2pm until 10pm (that's the 2nd thing to do today), get a (very) late dinner, and cuddle the cat for good measure.

It all starts in just a few hours folks. Hold onto your pants because the NaNo is one hell of a ride. Let's go make some magic!


Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: