Thursday, October 27, 2011

5 days

I have a desktop computer, a netbook, and 2 notebooks all ready for NaNo. I finished doing all the updates and virus scans on the computers. My go-to software is downloaded and updated. I have files created for all things 2011 NaNo. Files have been created for my Word .docs. A yWriter project has been created and I have uploaded all my background information already. I set up a default of 25 chapters with 3 scenes per chapter just so I don't have to do it later. I can add and subtract from those totals as I go. I'm tempted to use Liquid Story Binder this year... 30 day free trial! But if I want to use it for the duration of NaNo, I'll have to wait until the month starts to download it, learn how to use it, figure out all the cool gizmos, and set it up. My time would be better spent writing. Decisions, decisions, decisions. What are you using to write during NaNo? If you don't have Microsoft Office, my post on writing technology might be useful for you. 5 more days!

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: