Sunday, October 30, 2011

2 days

2 more days and I am on pins and needles. Inventory your supplies (including prepared food and snacks) one last time. Pens have a habit of walking away in the middle of the night. My supply of gold fish suspiciously disappears when left alone in the cabinet too long. Have a t.v. tray or small side table? Move it within reaching distance of your work station to set up extra supplies. Pile the snacks in cubby holes on your desk. Keep your workspace clear so you don't feel crowded. The only thing on my actual desk during NaNo is the keyboard, monitor, mouse, and my coffee cup. Everything else gets shunted to the printer stand. It makes for interesting clean up in December.

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

2 comments:

Booksteve said...

I am feeling your excitement!

BUt I think I'll have to pass...officially anyway. I have a background, setting, ideas and a couple characters but no real plot and I need to be spending all my time feeling guilty and stressed instead...as well as trying to make money.

Doesn't mean I won't start writing something. Just that I am not holding myself hard and fast to the "rules."

Dee said...

I understand that. Even if you only get a few thousand words written, it is more than you had prior to NaNo. :D <3