Wednesday, October 19, 2011

13 days

I love listening to music while writing. Pandora gets abused during NaNo for sure. The 40-hour max streaming per month puts a damper on my writing though so I have to have a backup. Youtube's playlist feature confuses me because it disappears half the time and the rest of the time, I can't get it to work anyways. I have spent a huge amount of time finding mp3s to suit my musical tastes. I'm a fan of a wide variety of music, including 70's and 80's country, 90's pop, classic rock, swing and folk. I have friends that can find the most remarkably obscure music. I also have a good 50 mp3's of sea shanties and drinking songs. You know, for those bar/pub/sailing scenes. o.0 Do you have a type of music that you can lose yourself in while managing to crank out coherent thought? Take some time to figure out if you can listen to music now (13 days) instead of after NaNo starts. The time you spend downloading/ripping/buying music in November could be better spent writing!

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: