Sunday, October 02, 2011

2000 Views

Passed 2k views this morning. That is just incredible. Even while I've been slightly MIA the past couple weeks due to family events, an unexpected move, and the county fair, views are still going crazy. I love it. Thanks to you all. I'll post some updated stats later this week. I'm busy working to finish Immo2 now that I finally got my last bit of beta reader comments on Immo1. Very excited about it all. I cannot wait to start Immo3 in just a few short weeks. Are you doing the NaNo?

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

2 comments:

Arts in the Family said...

I'm still thinking about it. It's been a crazy few weeks and they wont slow down until the end of the month. If I'm not totally fried come October 31st I'll jump in feet first and go for it. By the way, congrats on the 2000 views.

Alberto Ramirez Jr.

Dee said...

I hope you will be able to do it. It really is a lot of fun and an incredible creative outlet. :D