Wednesday, October 26, 2011

6 days

Where are you going to write? My "home office" changes locations every few months. It has been in my spare bedroom, my living room, my kitchen, and my bedroom a dozen times over in different locations. The nature of my household requires that I be flexible in where my computer is set up. Right now, since I have moved, my computer is in my living room directly under the television (yuck), with a sliding door to my left. Will that work during NaNo? Highly unlikely. It is a lot like when the computer was in the kitchen and in the living room in my previous residence during the 2009 NaNo. I wish I could close the door when set up in here. I have *no* privacy from the cats and people coming and going from here. Sabriel comes and goes from the outside and she will sit in the window of the sliding door and cry. That blows. When I just cannot get the privacy I need while writing, I dig out my netbook (she hates me) and retreat to the bathroom where I used to live. I had a ½ bath that others could use so Heaven help someone that came beating on the door when I was lying in the tub. Yay for doors that lock. I really wish I had somewhere to hide with my computer in this dang house. Looks like I will be spending a lot of time at Starbucks this year. Pumpkin Spice Latte and Peppermint Mochas ftw. 6 days to go. Are you ready?

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: