Saturday, October 08, 2011

Updated Stats

Been a busy week. Here are those updated stats I promised a few days ago.

As current:

Total views: 2136
Top visitors: USA, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada
Top posts: Chloe Moretz (by far 262 views), Safe 4th (106 views), Writing Voice (46 views), 101st post (45 views), Clark Duke (34 views)
Top Browsers: IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and GranParadiso (what is NS8??)
Top OS: Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, and Android

Like the previous stats post, I find this stuff very interesting. I like to learn about these unknown browsers and see the key word searches. Pretty cool stuff. Anyways, what is NS8? I could Google it but I'm too lazy right now. I need more coffee.

To those at Occupy Cincinnati: I wish I could have been there with you all today. I stand behind you and send my support. Stand strong and stick true to your pledge to remain non-violent, vigilant, and vocal. We are the 99%. I hope to be there soon.

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: