Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blackout Against SOPA and PIPA

I'm not great with technology so I have no idea how to blackout my blogs in support of freedom of speech. Suffice to say that I am against anything that takes away a person's freedoms guaranteed by our Bill of Rights. I've been trying for the past 3 hours to figure out how to put the censor bar over my blog title and it isn't working. 


This is what I was hoping it would look like. Yay for Paint. Take action today. I have already emailed my Ohio Senators, Sherrod Brown and Rob Portman, and my district's House Representative Jean Schmidt. Find who to contact for your area here. Today's blackout post replaces the regularly scheduled Wednesday Weird. It will resume next week.

Censorship, like charity, should begin at home, but unlike charity, it should end there.
Clare Boothe Luce

No comments: