My To Do List
- Transcribe paper edit: I'm done with editing Immo1. I just need to get it from the paper edit into its digital copy. I hate transcribing. I've learned that I hate this almost as much as I hate editing.
- Clean my desk area: I spend most of my day at my computer. My desk is littered with cigarette ashes, discarded paper, tissues, and empty pens. It really needs to be straightened up.
- Organize my Kindle: I have categories for the books on my Kindle. And I have about 300 ebooks to put in those categories. It is going to take a long time.
- Help the kids with science fair projects *need tri-fold boards: It is that time of year. Science fair is the 2nd week of February so we have to get these projects going. The girls are thrilled. Me, not so much.
- Find someone selling hay for the backyard: It has been raining a lot. My backyard looks and feels like a swamp. I step off the concrete patio and sink 3 inches into mud. The dogs are covered in it. I need a few hay bales to spread out about 10-15 in all directions around the patio.
So nothing difficult, but all time consuming. I have so much procrastinating to do that I don't know how I'll fit all this in over the weekend. haha I'll be working 18 hour days again like I do most days of NaNo in order to get that transcription done. :)