1.5 cups whole wheat flour
1.5 cups white flour
1.5 cups peanut butter
1 cup water
2 tablespoons oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine oil, peanut butter, and water. Add flour one cup at a time to form a dough. Knead the dough into a firm ball and roll to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut into 3-4 inch pieces. Place the pieces onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Makes about 2.5 dozen cookies.
- Use all natural or organic peanut butter to lower the salt and sugar amount and to avoid preservatives.
- Make this ahead of time and freeze it to keep a fresh supply handy for your doggies.
- As with all treats, feed in moderation. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.
Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS