Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Inspiration

I am a huge Alice in Wonderland fan. The books, the movies (Johnny Depp has nothing to do with it, I promise. Okay, that is a lie.), all of it. I found a link to this list on Twitter today. It is a top 10 list of the coolest items inspired by Alice in Wonderland.
http://www.oddee.com/item_97801.aspx

Check the link and see if you can figure out my favorite! Come back and find out after the jump!


Okay so I love it all.

  1. I really want to go to that restaurant. If anyone can find out what is on the menu, I would be eternally grateful!
  2. I (or my cats) would destroy the furniture, but it is incredibly cool. If I had a room that no one was allowed in, those would totally be in there!
  3. The necklace is super cute. I would much prefer a silver finish, but that's just me. Yeah yeah, the key is gold in the story. I know that.
  4. The stools are very neat, but there is no back support! A few too many (long island iced) teas and I would end up falling off of it. Maybe its a good thing they are so close to the ground?
  5. I would never be able to sleep in that hotel. So. Much. Pink. Did you see the clock though? Rad!
  6. If I ever have a chandelier, I want this one. Seriously.
  7. Those shoes are so hawt, it is hard to look at them. And I would break my ankle before I could stand up.
  8. A climbing wall made of picture frames, flower pots, and deer antlers?! Bizarre and so AiW worthy. Love it!
  9. The full tattoo is amazing. It is the old cartoon AiW so it is even better. If it were MY tattoo, I would have gone for a continuous design, instead of the multiple Alices.
  10. The ring is phenomenal! I absolutely love it and it is my favorite. I would wear it every single day. It would be really cool to have them in several different finishes. I wear silver or white gold the most so maybe a silver hat with a gold tag, or a black metallic hat with a silver tag. Oh hell, or a rainbow striped hat with cross striped tag. Love, love, love it!

No comments: