My 5 favorite book series
- The Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix My absolute favorite series! This is the only series I have bought as a box set.
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis I read this as a child and have continued to read it time and time again as an adult.
- Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling I was a little late to the Potter Party, but I was a fangirl by book 3. Not in the weird "Harry + Malfoy" shipper kind of way though. Yikes.
- The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini I was so pissed off when book 3 came out and I saw that the series wasn't finished with that book. I hate waiting for books I love to come out. The movie was one of the most atrocious excuses for films that I have ever been forced to sit through.
- Mercedes Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs I love the back story of the characters, the intricate way the "rules" for interspecies relations are explained, and the intrigue in each novel. Superb storytelling.