Using my 5 senses to describe my bedroom (a little) in my first Friday Five...
- I can SEE a drafting table turned computer desk, mismatched quit and sheets, blinking printer light, plain white walls, and a cobweb.
- I can HEAR my computer fan, the air conditioner, Firework by The Glee Project kids streaming, and some Disney show dialogue filtering in from the living room.
- I can TASTE peppermint mocha coffee, mints, and grape taffy.
- I can FEEL the low thread count sheets, the computer chair cushion, and my fuzzy socks.
- I can SMELL coffee, lunch cooking, the ashtray, and a Sentsy candle.