Thursday, June 09, 2011

My first blog!

With all the time I spend online, you'd think I would have a blog by now. And yet, here I am, writing my first blog post. Pretty exciting stuff.

I am Dee Sutter, author of "Immortalis: The Journey" which will be available soon. Immortalis is the first book of a trilogy. I am very happy to announce that I am half way through writing the second book.

Let's see... This is where I get to be egomaniacle and talk about myself in flattering ways. Admittedly, I'm awful at this. I mean, I love to write and create stories and characters. I hate talking about myself. I'd rather talk about those stories and characters. So, some quick things about me. I have 2 beautiful cats that have ruined my carpets and furniture. Sam and Sabriel are balls of fur and claws, and they are fantastic. I am addicted to coffee, kakuro/sudoku, and the interwebs. I am finally over a near five year addiction to World of Warcraft. I like to make up words, use creative spelling, and otherwise pretend that I would not epically fail an elementary school spelling test. Okay, I really hope that is good enough.

On to more important matters: you! Who are you? Where are you from? What do you do? Are you a browncoat? Cake or death? I need to know these things!

No comments: