Sunday, July 03, 2011

Have a safe 4th!

Alright so some of you probably started celebrating on Friday (I did!) or yesterday, so this may be a bit late but I wanted to tell everyone Happy 4th of July and stay safe out there folks! Don't drink and play with fire, please. We did that as stupid teenagers and a friend of mine still doesn't have eyebrows!

The party is just getting started here at the house so people are arriving, that cats are refusing to come out of my bedroom, and I am a hot mess trying to play hostess. I am the designated (emergency) driver tonight so no drinkies for me. Once everyone gets here and I have all the keys, I'll be leaving the front of the house to them and retreating to my bedroom to console the kitties. I do believe I'll rewatch a couple awesome movies, do some editing/filing, and go to bed. Heaven help these people if they wake me up before dawn. Hehe.

So Netflix, please have A Knight's Tale, Ever After, and Happily N'ever After available for streaming. Sabriel, Sam, and I would greatly appreciate it!

Edit: 8/15/2012 Images removed. I don't want to be sued.

No comments: