- Facebook. I spend a lot less time on here since I blocked all the games, but the website stays open from when I get up until I go to bed.
- Twitter. This is another site that stays open from rise to rest. I don't post much on either, but I read everything that comes through!
- Cracked.com. This website is awful. Awfully wonderful that is! I frequently lose 2 or 3 hours thanks to the hilarious writers. I'll go to the site to read 1 article and before I can finish it, I have 12 more tabs open of other articles linked on that page. It really has become quite the problem.
- NaNoWriMo forums. I can also lose several hours here. I'll go into a forum and before I know it, I have twenty different threads open that I *need* to read.
- Last but not least, Hearts. Granted, I don't play this online, but it is on my computer so I count it anyways. Since my last reset (I do it often), I have played 48 games with a 12% winning streak. Granted, winning one means I came in 1st place... I don't come in 4th place very often, but finish in 1st place even less. It's that damn Queen of Spades. I get it every single hand it seems like. The only time I don't get it is when a computer player shoots the moon.
Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS