Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Get Fuzzy Part Trois

Edit: 8/15/2012 Image removed. I don't want to be sued.

I know I have linked other Get Fuzzy strips here but this one is actually semi-related to my blog! Er, well... at least it is about writing. Darby Conley, you rock. This one was published on Yahoo on July 17th. Link is here for as long as it lasts.

As a side note: Treasury of the Lost Litter Box came out in May 2010 which was a collection of the strips from 2009's Ignorance, Thy Name is Bucky and Dumbheart. Collections are released every so often and then they are combined by 2's into a Treasury. I think it is neat. Anyways, you can find it here (I highly recommend it!). My personal favorite is the collection from 2002: Fuzzy Logic.

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: