Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday Thrift: Crack.com Article

I love Cracked.com. I spend hours there. Imagine my surprise when I found this for today's Thursday Thrift.
Cracked.com's Top 10 Horrifying Thrift Store Finds

Thrift stores are a godsend for the poor and the tragically hip. You can find nearly anything there, and for dirt cheap, too! Even horror.

Especially horror.


My life would really suck without humor so I had a good laugh with this article. Starting with slightly evil looking leprechauns, menacing Dora the Explorer, and what appears to be blood stained pigs, this article goes from bad to way, way, WAY worse. #2 is really creepy... well, it is creepy because of Cracked.com's spin on the item. Please remember that this is a very foul humor site. If you are easily offended, please disregard this entire post. You were warned.


Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: