Friday, December 09, 2011

Friday Five: My Christmas List

Alright, I know I'm too old to have a Christmas list for Santa. But, I still have wants! I'm making everyone gifts this year, but that doesn't mean that I would refuse a store bought gift. haha This list is a little over the top and so totally not realistic, but I like to do this every year for giggles.

My Christmas List- Top 5


  1. Kindle Fire. Don't get me wrong, I love my Kindle Keyboard and I hate anything touchscreen but damn this looks awesome.
  2. Keurig Mini Plus Brewing System. It makes coffee. From little packets called K-Cups. They are flavored. It can't get much better unless it came with someone to serve it to me!
  3. A knitted hat. I don't know what it is called but its the poofy kind that fits snugly around the head (like a headband I guess) and then has a poofy back where your hair can be pulled up in it. They just look ridiculously comfy. I like greens and grays for my hats, although I've been rocking a pink fedora lately.
  4. An extremely wide banded watch. A band of 2 inches or wider of a soft material, preferably in black with a silver watch body. I like chunky fashions when I wear jewelry. Watches are no different.
  5. A digital camera. Nothing flashy. No touchscreens. SD card slot preferred. Nothing remotely like Kodak EasyShare software (hate that crap). Green.
Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: