Thursday, December 01, 2011

Thursday Thought: Success

Today makes the first Thursday Thought so it seems right to explain what I intend to do with these posts. Thursday Thought is going to be for quotes, sayings, and such that I find interesting. I may post multiple quotes/thoughts on a related topic within a single post. Who knows. I doubt I will do more than post the quote and source, though if any particular item has an interesting origin or relation, I may write about it. I hope you find Thursday Thought to be a little inspiration going into your weekends!

Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.

Stephen A. Brennan
Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.
George Sheehan
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Bill Cosby

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: