Saturday, December 17, 2011

Homemade Holidays Part 4

I was supposed to be getting ready to go see friends when the girls begged to make more ornaments. I had several I needed to make anyways so here are more pictures!

Charlie Brown's Woodstock, Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, and Snoopy! I still need to add their hangers but I need to get ready to go (only about 5 hours late).




A couple deer I made for my dad to go along with his elephant. He has a doe and a buck.

 Fountain pens with writing quotes for a couple of my writer friends.

A monkey because I had a lot of extra blue paint left at the end.

Popeye and Olive Oil!

Winnie the Pooh. Eeyore has his famous tail. Pooh came out great but he needs to be fatter. Tigger looks pretty good too. Piglet's mouth is a tad bit screwed up but oh well. :)

I made a tree too but I forgot to take picture. If I remember, I'll take it tonight once I get home. Have a great weekend folks!

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: