Sunday, December 25, 2011

Sunday Script: Ghostly Quips

I woke up with 13 Ghosts on my mind this morning. Yeah, I know its Christmas morning. I blame reading A Christmas Carol last night and then my screwed up brain for automatically switching to 13 Ghosts. Instead of a full script, I am going to share a few of my favorite lines and then go open presents with the kiddies. Have a wonderful day everyone!


The Breaker has been captured and is beating on the glass.

RAFKIN:
Oh, that pisses you off, does it? You know what pisses me off? A dead guy throwing Buicks at me!

***

Kathy has just been attacked by the Jackal. Kalina has stunned the ghost with a flare and Arthur and Kalina drag Kathy away from the ghost.

ARTHUR:
Just who the hell are you, how the hell did you get in here, and what the hell was that!?

***

Arthur, Kalina, and Rafkin are headed to the library. Bobby and Kathy have disappeared. Rafkin asks Arthur where Kathy is and he says she disappeared.

RAFKIN:
How do you lose an entire family in a glass house?

***

The Occulus has been destroyed. Maggie is walking through the rubble.

MAGGIE: I'm through with this nanny shit. This was not in the job description. I'm sorry, you guys, but I quit... I quit!


Alright I'm done for the day. Off to eat breakfast, drink coffee, and take pictures. :)

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

No comments: